Friday, August 1, 2014

Follow Me Friday (17)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Question of the Week: What is the biggest city you live near (or interesting landmark)? Show us a postcard picture.

My answer: The beautiful Asheville, NC! I loved growing up in the mountains. Once you see some of the pictures below you will understand why. It was an amazing experience and it is something that I cannot wait for my future children to experience!

Biltmore Estate


Chimney Rock State Park


This is my view every Fall!


Blue Ridge Mountains


Pearson's Falls

I am so anxious to see everyone else’s posts as well!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by our blog. Your pictures are beautiful. I've never been.
    Following back via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost got married at the Biltmore! We ended up running down to Florida instead. Thanks for sharing! New follower on Twitter :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful, I have never been there.
    I'm a new follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love those. Especially that picture you posted about what you see every fall. It's beautiful. :)

    New follower via GFC. Here's my F&F

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    Thanks for stopping by, following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so nice! Thanks for stopping my blog, I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this looks amazing! I'm so jealous of your views! :D Thanks for stopping by my post earlier, following you back via GFC :)

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete